Supervision is an integral part of any therapy practice and enables you to develop professionally and personally. It helps you be more focused in your formulations and interventions. It gives you a place to reflect on challenging situations and emotions as they arise. Good supervision helps you to increase effectiveness and enjoy your work more!
Our supervision environments are supportive and tailored to your specific learning needs. Whether you are in the early stages of developing your ACT skills or you are highly experienced ACT/ RFT/ CBS ninja, our supervision is here to help you progress. Our supervision aims to:
- Help you develop new skills
- Provide a reflective space to think about your work
- Clarify and sharpen your formulations and interventions
- Learn about the latest research and what this means for your clinical work
Our supervisors are highly experienced ACT practitioners, trainers and supervisors who are also experts in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness approaches.
We offer supervision both via Skype/ phone and also face to face in our central London rooms.
How much does it cost?
Our supervision sessions are priced as follows:
- £120 per 50 minute session – Individual
- £140 per 50 minute session – Pairs
- £150 per 50 minute session – Threes
Contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss your supervision needs.