Develop, motivate and retain staff
Contextual Consulting is the leading provider of Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Training for therapists and practitioners from world renowned experts. Over 50,000 practitioners have benefitted from our training.
We would love to provide your staff with easy, ongoing access to our training events. Our continuing professional development (CPD) program keep them up to date with the latest techniques, well-motivated and making their therapy more impactful.
Exceptional quality training
- Our high quality training makes it easier to retain staff.
- We engage world-renowned speakers that your staff will love.
- Our speakers are experts in cutting-edge research and new techniques ensuring your staff stay up to date in their field of expertise.
- Our training covers various levels, ranging from beginner courses for those being introduced to ACT for the first time, to intermediate and advanced courses for experienced practitioners.
- Our knowledge of ACT , means we can best tailor a training programme for your organisation
Flexible learning options
- A wide variety of live training workshops
- A large catalogue of on-demand resources
- Staff can mix and match CPD to suit their diary and work commitments
- Staff who undertake their supervision with us have access to free training sessions
Value for money
- Benefit from our permanently discounted rates and make your training budget go further.
- We can tailor the number of CPD hours per person or department to fit your organisation’s training needs and budget.
- Reduce the administrative burden by allowing staff to book their own individual training sessions, and receive just one monthly invoice or have us manage
the whole budget for you.
- We take care of organising events and negotiating with speakers, so you save precious time, hassle and money.
Easy access and budgeting
- Individual staff arrange their own choice of CPD within the timescales and budget set by your organisation and Contextual Consulting.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion with us, please email email@example.com
Organisational contract with Central and North West London (CNWL) NHS Foundation Trust
We reviewed our contract with Dr Christopher Whiteley, Chief Psychologist and Dr Fouzia Siddique, Lead for Workforce Development of Psychological Professions at the Trust. Some of their comments are below:
“The library of ACT training helps our psychological staff with their clinical delivery and the training helps them feel valued and supported in their work. This helps with staff engagement, recruitment and retention. Providing this training has been seen as very valuable by our staff, particularly given the current workforce shortages within the NHS”
“We were looking for a system that was easy, and that cut down on admin and invoicing time. With our contract, the uptake in training from the staff has significantly increased.”
“Contextual Consulting have helped us improve and streamline our training process and are generous when it comes to pricing and costing for the Trust.”
For more information download our ACT Organisation CPD contract brochure